Partnership Building Activity “Upgrade Youth Work” took place in Iasi, Romania from 25th October till 2nd of November 2016.
Main project objectives:
- Development of international cooperation among the partner organizations;
- Creation of 3 innovative project drafts in Erasmus+ framework on the topics of fighting youth unemployment through recognition of competences on the labor market, initiative and entrepreneurship, increased participation in civic and political life;
- Creating an intercultural environment for sharing information, experiences and models of good practices concerning the development of the youth sector.
Main project activities
The project included 30 young leaders and aimed on achieving continuous youth development. During this training course, three draft versions of projects were developed by the participants.
The topics of the projects were:
- Combating youth unemployment by recognition of competences on the labor market;
- Initiative and entrepreneurship among young people;
- Participation in civic and political life.
You can find more information about the partnership building activity “Upgrade Youth Work” on the official project web site.
Youth Alliance - Krusevo is the epicenter of progressive young people where in social challenges we see opportunities for change.
Youth Alliance - Krusevo is a unique mix of proactivity, inspiration and belief of young people who are transforming Macedonia, the Balkan region, Europe and the world.
Youth Alliance – Krusevo is non-governmental organization led by enthusiasts who are ultimate supporters of the young people. Organization where the young people are realizing and develop themselves.